No measurements or weigh ins just a fun challenge to keep you moving through winter & to help you find your fitness community.
1. Join the challenge team on Strava
2. Make sure you connect your Spivi account to your Strava account, you need to do this on your computer. (Spivi is our indoor cycling software, when you sign up we will create your spivi account)
3. Make sure you connect your Garmin account to Strava & sync your runs daily. If you don’t have a Garmin you can record your runs using the Strava app on your phone.
4. Pay the challenge fee of $22 (cash only), once paid you’ll receive your challenge card. Please visit the studio to pay your challenge fee. This is your Challenge fee, separate to your July membership.
5. Invite your friends! All non members can join Savvy for $200 for the month of July to participate. Non members can sign up here.
1. Kilometers are only measured at Savvy CYCLE classes, RUN classes & FLY classes
2. Kilometers are being recorded in Strava so you must join the Strava club to participate
3. You can only compete in 1 category –
RUN or RIDE or RUN-RIDE combo
4. The competition runs from July 1 – July 31
HOW IT WORKS
Choose your category – will you RUN, RIDE or RUN & RIDE, once you have selected your category you are locked in.
Make sure you have followed the steps above & have joined the Strava club, we will be tracking your km each week.
Keep participating in your other Savvy classes as your class attendance will count in the final result.
Pay your $22 to collect your challenge card – you will need this to get your challenge tasks stamped off during the month.
HOT TIP – one of the challenges is to get a non member friend to participate in the challenge
SCORING – There will be a winner in each category.
The winner in each category will be the person that has scored the most points across all 3 scoring categories
– riding &/or running the most km’s
– attending classes
– completing challenge tasks
Have more questions about Savvy or the Challenge, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch 42264480 or email email@example.com