Maguire & McInerney Survivor
What is Survivor?
A multi-day competition where the emphasis is teamwork, fun and participation. Survivor promotes physical activity, healthy hearts and supportive environments. This program will physically and mentally test the participants while encouraging teamwork and cooperation.
Who is it for?
Our annual Savvy Summer Survivor is open for all Savvy Members, associate businesses, friends and the wider community. Throughout the year we are available to run a program specifically for your Corporate Group / School / Sporting Team – please contact us for more details.
- To challenge each participant physically and mentally in a fun but competitive environment.
- To encourage and create teamwork, cooperation and sportsmanship within each team.
- To build on and encourage strong alliances among participants.
- To set goals and establish strategies to achieve them.
- To experience a variety of new skills that can be used in a weekly training regime.
We have created Survivor programs specifically for corporate groups and sporting teams.
If you would like to book us for a conference or a weekend Survivor please contact us today.
- Anytime Fitness Savvy Survivor XI – December 2011
- Peoplecare Savvy Survivor X – July 2011
- Peoplecare Savvy Survivor IX – December 2010
- Peoplecare Savvy Survivor VIII – July 2010
- Green Slip King – Savvy Survivor VII – December 2009
- Savvy Survivor V – December 2008
This is just a short note to say thank you to you and the rest of the Savvy team for another inspirational event last week. Personally, to be involved with an organisation that demonstrates such great local community values through its fund raising work is very special. I was challenged last week, both physically (I think my arms are actually longer now having carried the stretcher on Saturday) and mentally, but at the end of the week, I have met some incredible people and had a small part in keeping some people off our streets in a safe and warm environment. I am looking forward to the summer ahead and making my 50th year a memorable one with the help of my Savvy family.
Just inspirational! What you & team have put together for us. Incredibly well organised, challenging & FUN. To pull that many people together, generate some rivalry & competition and yet not one complaint or mutter to be heard. Just everyone throwing themselves at it & heading off buzzing & chatting & thinking about all that is good in the world. 5 gold stars to each & every one of you.