Become a Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer Courses
Live your passion for fitness and become a Personal Trainer
Make it your career and get paid for something you really enjoy!
The fitness industry is rapidly growing and needs more qualified Personal Trainers and Group Instructors.
It’s easy to become part of this rewarding industry and you can learn how to do this right here in our gym. We are an accredited Campus with the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers – one of the leading fitness education providers in Australia. The program is hands on and practical and taught in the gym, so you will be industry-ready at graduation and ready to follow your passion for fitness!
Complete Personal Trainer* Program
Partnering to educate, train and deliver the highest calibre of fitness training, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers and Savvy Fitness are your key to a successful fitness future. The Complete Personal Trainer course will give you the comprehensive knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your fitness career. You will learn how to provide physical assessments and tailor exercise programs to suit each person’s needs, alongside providing healthy eating information to clients, utilising motivational psychology and learning the fundamentals of small business planning.
With input from and delivery by fitness experts and industry leaders, the Complete Personal Trainer course gives our graduates the edge in their personal training career. No other course provides such a hands-on and practical experience coupled with the delivery in a real gym environment.
*The Complete Personal Trainer consists of the SIS40210 Certificate IV in Fitness + units of competency required for entry. Please contact us for further details on the course structure.
So what’s different about our course?
- We deliver training in our Performance Gym, ensuring that students receive the highest levels of practical training and industry experience whilst undertaking their studies
- Students obtain their education from qualified, leading Personal Trainers and business owners and operators who are currently working in the industry and have years of operational experience
- The course combines theory and practical training days that provide students with a real-life understanding of the industry
- Our course has been designed in collaboration with Personal Trainers and fitness centre owners who have identified what they look for in staff
What does this mean for our students?
Our course structure and delivery method facilitates the following student outcomes:
- Students are more prepared to enter the industry at graduation and do not require retraining upon employment
- Our training model ensures that students are more employable upon graduation
- Throughout their studies, students obtain a real-life understanding of how the industry works
- Students have a sounding board to guide them
The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers’ nationally accredited gym instructor and personal training courses will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to start your career in fitness training that provides you with a fit and active lifestyle as well as flexible working hours.
To find out more information, check out www.aipt.edu.au
Part-time classes led by professional and highly experienced trainers allowed for efficient learning of the practical components in the AIPT course as well as aiding in the confidence needed to work within the fitness industry.
To find out about our next course, or how you can jump on our flexible program straight away, Call 0412 60 30 10 or 0242264480
- Certificate IV in personal training delivered in Wollongong
- Call 0412 60 30 10 or leave your details below to find out about our next course.